KDF 8189 processor board foobared (ebay warning)

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Sat May 20 16:56:53 CDT 2017

On 5/20/2017 7:01 AM, allison via cctalk wrote:
> Argh,  CPU chips used on dec board loose value as the complete board
> carries the value.
>
> KDF with the second chip is useful but the logic needed to may a "CPU"
> of the raw chips is not trivial.
That was what I figured.  Hopefully the lister will put the two back
together, but has not done so for now.  he did bring down the price per
my suggestion he had messed up the value by pulling the chip.
> Best chip for hacking and useful off a board (Falcon, KXT11, RQDX,
> others) is the T11.  Its easily
> useful like a 8085 or Z80.
I've got two boards with T-11's very nice.  The T-11's listed right now
were higher in cost than the KDJ processor I have, and I have a full
page archived with the project to bring it up.  Just seemed like an
interesting project for sometime.

Thanks
Jim