KDF 8189 processor board foobared (ebay warning)

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Sat May 20 16:19:48 CDT 2017

On 5/20/2017 7:49 AM, Mike Stein via cctalk wrote:
> [...]
The fellow responded and as I had suspected had never seen anything this
old before and had thought that the parts were separable.  He will be
possibly re-combining them later.  (I had figured he did not know it was
not a case like PC's where the processors and MB's were routinely
separated).

I'm sending along the link and contact to some who PM'ed me as well.

Also he is going to hopefully share photos of the entire pile and I'll
try to help him market the parts in the most profitable way for him.  I
and the PM'er who will know who he is will hopefully rescue some stuff
that way.

Thanks
jim