BBS software for the PDP 11

geneb geneb at deltasoft.com
Thu May 18 08:55:30 CDT 2017

On Wed, 17 May 2017, jim stephens via cctalk wrote:

> If someone had done such, it might have been in boardwatch if anywhere.  I
> tossed tons of those in previous moves, so can't help with that.  Plus as has
> been stated it would have been rare, and looking  thru paper copies would be
> a long process and probably turn up little.
>
> hopefully if you find Boardwatch digitally somewhere, or information derived
> from there you can turn up some things.

http://www.bombjack.org/generic/generic-magazines-telecommunications.htm

If anyone out there reading this has more copies of Boardwatch or those
other magazines, please consider sending them to bombjack.org for
scanning.  He does excellent non-destructive scanning.

g.

--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007