FTGH Large amount of DEC/Misc Classic computer hardware

Guy Sotomayor Jr ggs at shiresoft.com
Sat May 6 23:01:25 CDT 2017

I stopped by and picked up some stuff from Peter today.  There’s a lot of stuff
but I was only prepared to take a few items (I ended up taking a couple of tek
‘scopes too).

I didn’t have time to sort through everything that was available but there’s a lot!

He did mention that he has to be out of his space by May 31st and anything that isn’t
picked up will be scrapped.  I did take some pictures that I’ll put up sometime
tomorrow but what Pete has on his list below seems pretty accurate.

Pete is located in Richmond CA.  I can forward his contact information to anyone
that is interested in acquiring some/all of the remaining stuff.

TTFN - Guy