Ann Arbor Ambassador XL / Re: pile of gear for sale (DEC, Sun, PC, ephemera, v.35 cables, etc etc)

Brent Hilpert bhilpert at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 28 16:22:34 CDT 2017

On 2017-Mar-28, at 2:08 PM, Andrew K. Bressen via cctalk wrote:
> I have about four or five hundred things I'm ready to stop owning.
> I'm in Boston. If anyone wants a number of objects, I could deliver
> to VCF East this weekend.
>
> Inventory list at:
> http://threefingered.com/2017_inventory_3.html
>
> I have someone interested in getting all of the TK-50s, OSF/1 and
> Digital Unix CDs, and some of the VME boards, so those things might
> not be available.
>
> Contact me at decruft @ mirror.to please.
>
> Items I'd especially like to find good homes for are the DECNIS
> cables and the Adak ISDN box, anyone interested in those items
> is welcome to them for cost of postage and a good story about why
> you want it.

Somebody (I don't recall who, OTTOMH)  might wish to take note there is an Ann Arbor Ambassador XL terminal mentioned in there.
I recall when these were mentioned on the list sometime ago somebody else expressed interest in obtaining one.
I'm tempted but it's a long ways away, I'll leave it for that other party if they're closer or more motivated.
(Not sure what the XL designates, I knew them as just Ann Arbor Ambassador).