Floating point routines for the 6809

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Tue Mar 28 01:54:08 CDT 2017

That's cool.  I need to scrounge around and find my copy of Forth we
used on a 6809 tape
controller firmware.  I had forth in the diagnostic firmware that we had
on a snapon module
and you could compose whatever diagnostic exercises you chose by
executing the basic
test functions we had in Forth.

Thanks for posting and finding it or writing it, Eric.
thanks
jim