Fwd: 50% DISCOUNT WEBSITE MANUAL & PARTS, ONE WEEK ONLY

Al Kossow aek at bitsavers.org
Mon Mar 27 11:16:24 CDT 2017

FYI

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	50% DISCOUNT WEBSITE MANUAL & PARTS, ONE WEEK ONLY
Date: 	Mon, 27 Mar 2017 06:53:02 -0700
From: 	Tucker Electronics Company <jtucker at tucker.com>
To: 	aek at bitsavers.org

50% DISCOUNT  WEBSITE MANUALS & PARTS, ONE WEEK ONLY
 Thanks for your purchases of manuals and parts last week and previously.   We have slashed the selling price of most
manuals on eBay by 50-75% in recent months.
Our two websites www.etestmanuals.com <http://na02.mypinpointe.com/link.php?M=48182615&N=48220&L=22673&F=H> and
www.etestparts.com <http://na02.mypinpointe.com/link.php?M=48182615&N=48220&L=22672&F=H> have many more listings than
our eBay site ( teoutlet).   Unfortunately, we have not been able to update pricing and shipping costs on these sites.
   These manuals and parts were purchased when we had a large repair and calibration lab.   Many are one of a kind and
subject to prior sale.    We have over 43000 different listings on  www.etestmanuals.com
<http://na02.mypinpointe.com/link.php?M=48182615&N=48220&L=22673&F=H>.   We have over 12,000 different listings on
www.etestparts.com <http://na02.mypinpointe.com/link.php?M=48182615&N=48220&L=22672&F=H>.    THE  50% DISCOUNT APPLIES
TO ALL ITEMS LISTED ON THESE TWO SITES THAT ARE AVAILABLE  STILL. The promotion will run from March 27th to April 1st.
All items are subject to prior sale.  We want to encourage you to buy especially the next two months.   If you are most
comfortable buying on eBay ( our site
is teoutlet), please continue to do so.   On US sales, we can make consolidated shipping quotes as needed.    We are
very motivated to sell although there are limits to what we can do on eBay.
 On our two websites listed above, we encourage you to make a list and contact us at jtucker at tucker.com
<mailto:jtucker at tucker.com> regarding consolidated prices and shipping costs.  Our websites can be used to look
equipment up, but not to take advantage of the 50% discount prices this week.   We can send you PayPal invoices for any
purchases not done on eBay.   In all cases you have the buyer protection of PayPal.   We can also take Credit Cards.
Our phone number is 2143488800.  We do prefer email to jtucker at tucker.com <mailto:jtucker at tucker.com> as most questions
about manuals require research and can’t be handled by a phone call.    Please keep in mind that quantities are limited
on the majority of listings and everything is subject to prior sale.
 SOME EQUIPMENT PROMOTIONS FOR THIS WEEK ONLY:
3 each Agilent-HP 6031A Power Supplies, 0-20V, 0-120A, 1000 watts with manual
These have been TESTED and are on eBay at $750 regular price.   $550 each this week only by direct purchase.
 3  each Tektronix P5205 High Voltage Differential Probes with All Accessories.   Regularly listed on eBay at $550.
Price for this week only of $350 each by direct purchase.
 Electro Scientific Industries DT72A Standard Decade Transformer.  Regular price of $750.   Priced to sell this week for
$550.
 Thanks again for your business and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
 Jim Tucker
Tucker Electronics Company
11448 Pagemill Road
Dallas, TX 75243