MC68K's on DEUNA's

Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Fri Mar 24 13:05:40 CDT 2017

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 12:01 PM, Bill Gunshannon via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> [...]

I'd agree with Bill. DIP is DIP in this era. The 2mm difference will
be in the size of the package, not the offset of the pins coming out
of that package. IIRC, the ceramic packages had better heat radiation
properties, so a plastic package may need some help to shed its head
(heat sink, more air flow, etc).

Warner