FTGH Large amount of DEC/Misc Classic computer hardware

Peter C. Wallace pcw at mesanet.com
Fri Mar 17 14:56:49 CDT 2017

We need to move our business and I have about a ton of
classic cimputer junk in the SFBA that need to go or get scrapped:

Many Decstations (3100, 5000/1xx and 5000/240/260s series even a 5100)
many Vaxstations 3100s mostly
Vax 4000 300?
5" DEC hard drives
Many DEC mice
Small Alphas
Dec/HP  CRT monitors
HP ~1990s Unix workstations and parts
Versatec CE3000 plotter (huge)
test equipment (misc Tek scopes and plugins mainly)
Symbolics 3645? (from Guy Sotomayer a few years back)
HP 2115? mini
PDP 11
Couple 3 KW UPSs with bad batterys
SR22 calculator
Altos 5 15
  etc

Would really like all to go to someone in the CC community who can take all
and sort/distribute themselves rather than cherry pick but that may be
optimistic...

Peter Wallace