VCF Europe

Lawrence Wilkinson ljw-cctech at ljw.me.uk
Fri Mar 17 01:19:35 CDT 2017

Dave and anyone else thinking of going,

Last year I stayed at the Central Hotel-Apart, Josephsburgstraße 26,
81673 München (http://www.centralhotelapart.de but doesn't seem to work
right now.) It's 500m or so from the venue. The Hotel Eisenreich
mentioned on the website is no longer there.

I'm not sure if I'm going - I probably need to get a move on organising
how to get the stuff there. It looks like it's 3 days this year, and May
1 is a holiday here too, but museums etc. were closed on that day so if
I go I'll try to do a bit of looking around on the Sunday.

Lawrence

Lawrence Wilkinson                          lawrence at ljw.me.uk
The IBM 360/30 page                   http://www.ljw.me.uk/ibm360