Photography, was Re: Pair of Twiggys

Kyle Owen kylevowen at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 17:37:32 CDT 2017

On Mar 14, 2017 5:24 PM, "Fred Cisin via cctalk" <cctalk at classiccmp.org>
wrote:

Ah, out of touch on that, as well!
"But, you can do ANYTHING with Photoshop!"   Yeah.  right.

Want a stabilization processor?
Most of a ragged Beseler 45, plus a dichroic head that I never got around
to rebuilding and mating?
Movie film daylight developing tank?  (motorized back-and-forth reel to
reel 16mm, 35mm, but not large diameter reels)
Fujinon desktop holography camera?  (needs new laser tube)
bellows for 35mm?   tilt and shift?   (I am keeping my
Hama/Kenlock/Spiratone for now, but getting rid of the rest)
Selling my Linhof and Tachihara soon.

Just got through setting up a darkroom in my upstairs bathroom. Did some
developing years ago, but it's nice getting back into it. Looking at doing
some wet plate work next, but I haven't found a cheap source of ether yet.

Kyle