Univac I memory tank

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 14 16:45:54 CDT 2017

It is not likely to be made to work, easily. From what I was

told, the mercury ones needed to be rebuilt after some time.

Most likely because the mercury dissolved one of the metals

used in side.

I can't imagine what that might be and why they continued

to have such a problem but that is what I hear someplace.

Dwight