Aquired PDP 11/23

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 15:00:30 CDT 2017

The thing on the top has to do with the tape drives, i think it is the
controller. the drives plug into it, and from there it wires into a serial
port, at least as far as i can tell. Much appriciated on the offer to trade
for the memory board.
It has been slow going with my 11/34, if i can get this machine going
first, i would like to image my rl01/02 disks and see if there is anything
interesting on them. Are dectape II tapes expensive? can you just format a
more common higher capacity tape down to the dectape II format? i have a
bunch of the newer cartriges, they do fit.

--Devin