Vintage Computer stuff on EBAY.DE

Eric Christopherson echristopherson at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 13:34:21 CST 2017

Hi, Martin.

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 1:24 AM, Martin Meiner via cctalk <
cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> Hello friends of vintage computing,
>
> As I need the space at home, I am parting from some of my vintage gear.
> They have all been listed on EBAY.DE.
> Among others, there are two PDP11 V03 systems, a number of CRT terminals
> and others. Have a look and see if you find something of interest.
> Head over to EBAY.DE and search for "PDP11 V03", and then see all my
> other actions.
> Just thought I'd let you know..

I'm trying to pull up your ADM-3A (222434344378) on the US eBay site, but
it's not showing up there. Do you know why that is?

(I've never bought from a foreign eBay domain, so I'm not sure if I can
just log in there as I would on the US site, watch items, etc., and have it
all propagate from one domain to the other.)

--
        Eric Christopherson