FTGH (you come get): VAXstation 100 terminals

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 20:34:04 CST 2017

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 1:56 AM, Cameron Kaiser via cctalk
<cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
> I picked these up as part of an estate liquidation, but I don't have a
> Unibus setup to run them off, and they are large and taking up space. They
> now need to be gone. The condition is unknown but they are intact.

Before getting rid of them all, maybe you (or someone on the list who
receives one) could consider taking some photos for the Terminals
Wiki.  I don't believe it has an entry there yet:

http://terminals-wiki.org/wiki/index.php/Category:DEC

>From the tech summary on Bitsavers, they look like BA23 chassis.  Do
you have keyboards, mice, anything else with them?