What's the rarest or most unusual computer-related item do you own?

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Sun Mar 5 11:22:58 CST 2017

Here is what comes to mind, it may not qualify as a computer. A
Westinghouse Numa-Logic PC700. It is an early PLC. uses a Sinetics 8X300
bit slice. Unfortunately Westinghouse only started to invest in PLCs about
the time the they merged with CBS and in a few years
all of Westinghouse became history.

BTW Looking for parts, manuals, software, the "lug-able" CRT based
programmer, IDE PC interface etc. etc.

Also will get my Allen Bradly PLC with core memory running someday.

-pete