DEC VT30-H and VTV30-J, was VSV11

Henk Gooijen henk.gooijen at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 3 07:16:23 CST 2017

Oops, typo ☹   I missed one folder. The correct links are

www.pdp-11.nl/peripherals/comm/interface/vsv11/vsv11-info.html<http://www.pdp-11.nl/peripherals/comm/interface/vsv11/vsv11-info.html>
www.pdp-11.nl/peripherals/comm/interface/vt30h/vt30h-info.html<http://www.pdp-11.nl/peripherals/comm/interface/vt30h/vt30h-info.html>

While “promoting”, I also added a page for the RP03
www.pdp-11.nl/peripherals/disk/rp11-rp03/rp11-rp03.html<http://www.pdp-11.nl/peripherals/disk/rp11-rp03/rp11-rp03.html>
It will be some time before pictures of the system and more info will land here.
I am re-organizing my 2250 square feet … but not yet clear how everything
will be placed.