[cctalk-request at classiccmp.org: confirm 38290c8a992491eda604beff5a06ff20cd7e85f5]

Ian Finder ian.finder at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 14:59:01 CST 2017

It's COURYHOUSE[sic]'s fault. His email setup doesn't comply with best
practices and so Gmail and other mail systems reject messages from him.

Ask him to fix his email setup. I think it's because he is essentially
spoofing the from address and using a different SMTP relay? I don't
remember.

If it keeps up I may just leave. The SNR on this list is trending
negatively.

--
   Ian Finder
   (206) 395-MIPS