ISO: Honeywell DPS-6 things

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 12:39:39 CST 2017

So I have this DPS-6 taking up space in my basement right now and I thought
I'd put out a call again to see if anyone has anything at all related to
it.  I'd like to get the system running but I'm missing:

- Mass storage controllers (of any type -- floppy, tape, hard drive)
- GCOS 6 operating system media (in any format, any version, etc.)

If anyone has any hardware lying around, or GCOS 6 media (or knows anyone
who might), drop me a line.

Alternately, if there's anyone out there who has a need for a DPS-6 parts
machine, let me know...

Thanks as always!
- Josh