Soldapullt original vs III

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 16 20:33:37 CST 2017

It is interesting, I do take longer with the hand tools but I've never seen as much damage as with a desoldering type iron.

The tips are too small to hold a good tin and the suction cools the

joint too fast.

Doing it with regular irom and a pullit does take skill. One has to know

how to work the pin and the iron. One has to know when a pin is

desoldered by feel.

It was mentioned, to freshen the solder first and if there are problems,

refill the joint.

Patience is also required.

Dwight