What's the rarest or most unusual computer-related item do you own?

Jay Jaeger cube1 at charter.net
Sat Jan 14 09:01:07 CST 2017

I think my most uncommon item would be:

A DEC RC11 and RS64 - Installed and working on a PDP-11/20.

I have a few other interesting artifacts that are probably not common,
including:

A DEC VT05 - not working.
A DEC RF08 - not installed
A DEC RS08 - Disassembled and broken  ;(
A DEC PDP-12 - Mostly working last it was on
A set of populated PDP-12 backplanes (I wasn't able to rescue the whole
machine)
A DEC PDP-8/L - Working last it was on
A DG Eclipse S/140 with disk - not tested recently
A DG Nova 4 with tape and disk - not tested recently
A working Wire-wrapped Mark 8 I built
A Mark-8 replica I built
A TV Typewriter that I built way back when, restored
A Netronics original IBM PC clone I built way back when
An HP 2114