What's the rarest or most unusual computer-related item do you own?

Alan Hightower alan at alanlee.org
Fri Jan 13 01:37:48 CST 2017

Tandy 5000 MC maybe - though it still needs a power supply rebuild and
the infamous missing Reference Disk.

A fully expanded 3B2/1000-80 (5 CPU + 3 MPB) that isn't as rare but it
is quite fun to play with - and I do often.

A few systems that are new in the box, stay in the box climate
controlled, and have never been handled without gloves including an IBM
5150 (16K MB), 5170, and original Compaq.

-Alan