Yugoslavian Computer Magazine Cover Girls of the 1980s and 1990s

Johannes Thelen johannesthelen at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 10 08:09:53 CST 2017

How about this cover from German computer magazine Computer Programmert Zur Unterhaltung?

https://fi.pinterest.com/pin/274790014738894542/

...looks like cover of German film, you know what kind of film... I would love to know why that photo. Is there article "How to kill your sex life with 64 kilobytes?"

Or he is typical 80s yuppie, he has no ****** clue about the computers (nor printers), he has reach state where he can sit behind the printer, get good pay checks and look girls in the office all day long. In the phone he is trying to get cocaine and supermodels to his mansion. What a great job he has! (...until stock market crashes...)

>Peter Corlett wrote:
>However, CRASH and Zzap!64 had some rather homoerotic covers instead, painted
>by Oli Frey. Just the thing for confused teenage boys still too young to reach the
>top shelf in the newsagent's.

Probably become marked as a sexual minorty by buying the magazine wasn't only reason for death of the Zzap!64, bigger problem was at the 90s that you become marked as C64 user ;)

<https://fi.pinterest.com/pin/274790014738894542/>
[https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/600x315/3e/36/22/3e36226a0f13e528f155ad5be328377b.jpg]<https://fi.pinterest.com/pin/274790014738894542/>

Pete Nelson on<https://fi.pinterest.com/pin/274790014738894542/>
fi.pinterest.com
“Awesome German computer magazine cover from 1983”

- Johannes Thelen
Finland

Before microcomputers blog (Finnish) http://ennenmikrotietokoneita.blogspot.fi/