pdp-11 assembly standards

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Mon Jan 9 08:27:57 CST 2017

wow ... the memories ... someday I've got to get a PDP-11 again :-).

had most of the opcodes memorized, for a story ....

Had a coworker who played the piano, he could enter/patch code from
the 11/35's panel from memory so fast all you saw was a blur.

When we replacing the 11/35's with 11/34A he hated it.

-pete