Yugoslavian Computer Magazine Cover Girls of the 1980s and 1990s

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 08:39:31 CST 2017

On 7 January 2017 at 05:01, drlegendre . <drlegendre at gmail.com> wrote:
> I liked the one with the guy seated at a "desk" which is apparently
> outfitted with nothing more than a color dot-matrix printer and a telephone
> set. Must be a serious power-user, then..

Yes,  I liked that. And WORDPERFERCT. :-D

> But, at least to my eye, the women are much more attractive than the
> typical eastern-european models - with their unending parade of angular
> eyes and faces with unnaturally high cheekbones.

I live in (arguably) Eastern Europe. If that's your stereotype of
Slavic women, I can assure you it's incorrect.

OTOH this is their reaction to British beauty...

http://metro.co.uk/2014/11/21/czech-gossip-site-blurs-out-miss-great-britains-face-because-british-women-are-not-beautiful-4957085/

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • Google Mail/Talk/Plus: lproven at gmail.com