was: National Semi... is Apple ][ collectability (if any)

drlegendre . drlegendre at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 22:03:08 CST 2017

"Vent-less case" - LoL!!

Add some RAM, maybe a DISC-II card and those things overheated even +with+
the vents.. that's why the Cider fan became popular, among other things.

When I was in high school, we'd pop the case tops open, and run them that
way. Otherwise, they'd overheat and start screwing up after the first or
second class period.

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 10:36 AM, Brad H <vintagecomputer at bettercomputing.net