Year 2017

Terry Stewart terry at webweavers.co.nz
Sun Jan 1 02:08:48 CST 2017

Yes, happy New Year's everyone.

2017 is the year where I'll give my 60+ computers a health check.  For most
the last time this happened was 2015.  Not a comprehensive test, but a
switch on, check the video looks ok and is stable, PEEK/POKE the RAM, make
sure all the keys work and storage media is ok.  Run them for at least 1/2
hour. Play a game of some sort perhaps. Note any problems.

It gives me a chance to play with my toys! (:

Terry (Tez)