I hate the new mail system

Mouse mouse at Rodents-Montreal.ORG
Tue Feb 28 16:54:57 CST 2017

>> [From: changing]

> You can blame me for the change to the way the From: header is
> handled.  The purpose of this change is to try to solve the mass
> bounce problem.

Sounds as though this may be a cure worse than the disease, though.

> Actually, you should really blame the folks responsible for DKIM,
> SPF, ADSP, and the like.

Depending on what you mean by "responsible", I might disagree.  I don't
blame the people who designed them.  Depending on details I don't know,
I blame either the people who adopted them without due consideration
for their side effects or the people who chose a provider configured
inappropriately for their desired use.  (My guess from the outside is
that the former is closer to appropriate here.)

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse at rodents-montreal.org