I hate the new mail system

Eric Christopherson echristopherson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 16:06:03 CST 2017

On Tue, Feb 28, 2017 at 3:51 PM, Dave Wade G4UGM via cctalk <
cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:

> [...]

At least in Gmail's web interface, I don't see reply and reply all having
any difference here; they both put both addresses in the To:. I'll have to
check how this works in an IMAP client later.

But I for one welcome our new non-bounce-happy email system! :D

--
        Eric Christopherson