Q Bus Music Board

jim stephens jwsmail at jwsss.com
Wed Feb 22 01:02:08 CST 2017

On 2/21/2017 11:17 AM, Pontus Pihlgren wrote:
> It certainly looks like a DEC document numbering scheme. In the ebay
> auction it was decsribed a an "A6006 Analog output board". I think that
> is something entirely different, or is it related?
>
> Thank you for shedding some light on it.
>
> /P
That A6006 produces a hit in this document

http://bitsavers.trailing-edge.com/pdf/dec/qbus/EB-23144-18_QbusIntrfs_1983.pdf

AAV11-C ANALOG OUTPUT BOARD

Table 1, document page 18, PDF page 28 for the index entry
AAV11-C document page 37 PDF page 47 for the description

Interesting board,  4 DACs, and a DC-DC converter.

Thanks
Jim