Box of old books

Diane Bruce db at db.net
Sat Feb 18 09:40:03 CST 2017

Wow from 2013

> I've put together a small box of old TTL books, computer references
> of all sorts that I simply do not want anymore.  If someone really
> wants to collect old databooks instead of me sending this stuff out
> to pulp let me know.  It would be easiest if someone local to me here
> in Ottawa could deal with it.

I had a nibble from a local but somehow we never got the move
arranged and it has grown to two smallish boxes now.

I'll throw in DEC books and maybe a few other goodies.
Toronto/Montreal is a possibility too if you can arrange a pickup.

Diane
--
- db at FreeBSD.org db at db.net http://www.db.net/~db