New batch of pdp8 OMNIBUS to USB interface! Please Read and react!

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Wed Feb 15 15:29:21 CST 2017

They are  really  neat looking!  Phillipp!

http://www.radista.info/tt_units/teleprinter_T-68d.jpg

Yes I like  the  colors!   what is the   weight!

Anyone heading to western US  with large suitcase soon? (grin!)

Another one our favorite sortta cute teletypes we like here at the SMECC
museum is the model 31. we are looking to  get all possible variants of  this
machine.

We have some interesting stuff at this  link here

http://web.archive.org/web/20170103075925/http://www.smecc.org/teletype_mode
l_31.htm

And... we are interested in more of them,  any photos of them or  scans  of
them in various uses to continue to build this section out.  Please drop us
a line  offlist at  couryhouse at aol.com

Ed#  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 2/15/2017 11:22:51 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
hachti at hachti.de writes:

Hi,
On 02/15/2017 03:16 PM, COURYHOUSE at aol.com wrote:
>  there are  one of the  Siemens teletypes  that    print  tape and has a
dial
> on the  front  from Germany  I have  seen  very compact nice  unit used
for
> telex I  would love to  have.

It's the t68d. Exists in very different  versions. With paper tape,
without, with dial, black, brown, etc.
I  have a few of those.
I even have one sitting in Morocco. I brought it there  by car...