need (physical) key for Sun SPARCserver 1000e

Pete Lancashire pete at petelancashire.com
Thu Feb 9 12:00:30 CST 2017

FInd someone with a key

Get both sides scanned, print with a grid of 1/10th inch, or use
measurement software, etc

Take to a real lock smith, not Home Despot, or some store where
cutting keys is a side profit.

99.9% of the time s/he will say oh that's a Make, type, etc and from
the picture he can look up the cuts and make you a key.

My now retired lock smith friend had only once use a book to find the
make and type key.

Once I didn't have anything other then the lock with no markings,
within 10 minutes he found the correct blank and then figured out the
pin lengths with a pick and made me a key. total time was about 20
minutes.

For that one I gave him an extra $20 !

-pete