LMI Lambda?

Daniel Seagraves dseagrav at lunar-tokyo.net
Thu Feb 9 11:34:39 CST 2017

> On Feb 9, 2017, at 10:33 AM, Liam Proven <lproven at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> OK, so, if the community can have a collective search down behind the
> sofa cushions and provide you with original kit and software -- would
> you want that? Would it help?

Oh, I meant to include that if someone did happen across a Lambda Lisp distribution tape, that would be extremely helpful. (The ones on Bitsavers are Unix, not Lisp)

And if you have a Lambda that you are willing to part with, that would certainly help too. Or even just the console - CHM has two machines but no console. If someone somewhere could assemble a working machine that would make the work go lots faster.