11/44, parts, 11/24, DZ11

P Gebhardt p.gebhardt at ymail.com
Wed Feb 8 03:07:29 CST 2017

Hello Paul,
this is sort of unrelated, but it reminded me of asking you, if you will have time in the next months to watch out for the KT11-D board (M7236) and the RK611 cabling (flat cable BC06R-xx and the transition brack 70-12415 (same as for RL01/02)) ?
Thank you very much in advance!All the best,Pierre
Pierre's collection of classic computers moved to: http://www.digitalheritage.de