Logic Analysers

dwight dkelvey at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 3 10:46:28 CST 2017

Different strokes for different folks.

I've only used a logic analyzer once and even for that I found

it cumbersome and inadequate. I needed it to solve a sequential

problem that had a lot of time sequential actions.

Things like is does this, then this, then that. Ignore it and restart

if it does this and then something else.

I find that I can work faster with a 'scope. If I have issues with

something not of the bus or processor, most things have EPROMs

and I write test code.

Most logic analyzers are not real good at showing voltages.

Contention on a bus may be missed.

Dwight