Argh--my old faithful HP16C is failing!

Curious Marc curiousmarc3 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 23:14:55 CST 2017

By the way, on the Mac, a very excellent emulation of the Voyager series including the 16C and the 15C with a weird pseudo French name: "nonpareil-16C"

Highly recommended, works as beautifully as it looks. I did not find a good emulation on the PC. There is one that had a good demo but costs $20, and I was never able to buy it, their buying site has a bug.

Marc