Miss categorized DEC box on ebay

Bill Gunshannon bill.gunshannon at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 21 12:23:16 CST 2017

I've never seen a blue tinted front cover from DEC.  I've never seen one like
that with screw holes exposed from the front.  And if you look real close it
appears to have little rubber feet on the bottom.

Which still leaves the question of what if anything is inside that box.  $250
is a lot to pay for a QBUS backplane and a PSU.  I've paid less for entire
running systems.

bill