IBM MT/ST recovery; was: IBM 3480 DEC TKZ60 inquiry

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Mon Dec 18 14:57:11 CST 2017

Forgive the top-posting on my own post, but I think it's appropriate:

Evidently, the client used an MT/ST to emulate a 2741 and the
organization had a S/360 with a 2495 Magnetc Cartridge Reader:

http://ed-thelen.org/comp-hist/IBM-ProdAnn/2495-5.pdf

I have to confess that I've never seen one of these "in the flesh".  I
doubt that any exist today, but I'll be happily disabused of this notion.

--Chuck