offering: computer, A/V and optical equipment, plus books and more, to be cleared out around mid-December

em gee mgariboldi at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 05:15:41 CST 2017

Recently I wrote:
> [...] overview of what I have up for sale: <http://bit.ly/2ifO5xE>
The above overview was updated.  (You may want to hit refresh, depending on
your browser's cache settings.)

The deadline has been extended somewhat, as a result of some interest and
some parts I can hold onto (in order to 'reserve' also).

Can those who I perhaps failed to get back to please remind me what they
were interested in?  (My apologies also for this.)

 - MG