RL02 to PC image

systems_glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Fri Dec 15 12:49:14 CST 2017

It's on my list of things to do -- you can run external clock into DL11 and
DLV11-J style connectors, and IM6402 UARTs are supposed to go up to 2 mbit,
so somewhere between 38400 and 2 mbit should be possible. I believe it'll
require external RS-232 transceivers due to the design of the ones used on
various DEC boards. As you say, whether or not the bus/CPU can keep up is
another matter! Figure if I can get any real improvement out of it, I'll
lay out a board and provide high-speed kits.

Anyone know of a 40-pin UART with a FIFO? :)

Thanks,
Jonathan