EPROM baking

Michael Zahorik m.zahorik at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 13 09:33:07 CST 2017

My homemade 8080 CPM machine used a number of 2708 and 2716 EPROMs. that was 40 years ago. This machine is still running and I use it, but since I had trouble with the EPROMs, I switched to EEPROMs. I would also be interested in hearing about whether or not baking would work and how to do the baking, exactly. I have a bunch of old EPROMs, that I figured were dead, but maybe not? Mike Zahorik