DR-DOS

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 16:12:02 CST 2017

Latest updates...

I've taken the downloads for Enhanced DR-DOS 7.01-6 and 7.01-7,
trimmed the boot disk image to work with Virtualbox, added the actual
files to make the boot images bootable, and also added in the other
updated commands -- SYS.COM, XCOPY, TASKMGR, SHARE, and their README
files etc.

I've re-zipped them and put them on Dropbox.

Here are the links:

7.01-6:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fr8ugx1r7yjczu5/dr70106b.zip?dl=0

7.01-7:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tu998h4a7tufpf3/dr70107b.zip?dl=0

and the previous one, as before...

7.01-8 WIP:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cz8nrdv7h4sgr6o/drdep7018.zip?dl=0

By all means please mirror these elsewhere.

To use them, the easiest way is to get a copy of DR-DOS 7.01, e.g.

http://www.bttr-software.de/freesoft/os.htm

https://winworldpc.com/product/dr-dos/7x

Install in a VM.

Reboot.

Boot from my boot disk image, SYS the hard disk, and copy the other
files into C:\DOS or whatever you called it.

I will follow with complete VM images in time, but I'm back at work
after 7 weeks off sick, and I'm just too tired at the moment.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • Google Mail/Talk/Plus: lproven at gmail.com