Dec-10 Day announcement from Living Computers: Museum + Labs

Pontus Pihlgren pontus at Update.UU.SE
Mon Dec 11 03:45:35 CST 2017

On Sun, Dec 10, 2017 at 06:19:10PM -0500, Noel Chiappa via cctalk wrote:
>     > From: Ethan Dicks
>
>     > I look forward to taking a stab at this.
>
> I suspect there are a number of people who'd be interested in MASSBUS storage
> devices (e.g. me - suddenly all those RH11's I've got are no longer boat-
> anchors :-). We should try and organize an group build, to share the load.
> Anyone else interested?

I am and possibly the Update computer club and some of it's members.
However, I have very little experience with making hardware. How would
we aproach this?

(This is very good news, the chance of getting my 2020 running by year
2020 is now a lot bigger. Also, as I've stated elsewhere, thank you to
LCM and everyone involved!)

Regards,
Pontus.