RX02 Difficulties

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Sun Dec 10 10:59:20 CST 2017

    > From: Aaron Jackson

    >> My copy of of the V7 standalone stuff (which I got from the VTServer
    >> directory) didn't include an RX driver. Where'd you manage to find one?

    > I am using the version from here: https://github.com/sethm/vtserver/

After offline discussion with Aaron, we clarified that that site only has the
binary for the standalone tools. The copy on the TUHS archive:

 http://www.tuhs.org/Archive/Tools/Tapes/Vtserver/v7_standalone.tar.gz

although it has the source, doesn't include the RX driver. Does anyone know
the whereabouts for the source for the (later) version of the standalone
stuff, which includes the RX driver? Thanks!

	Noel