Genuine KM11 board

Tony Duell ard.p850ug1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 09:44:53 CDT 2017

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 3:34 PM, Ethan Dicks <ethan.dicks at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 5:35 AM, Tony Duell via cctalk
> <cctalk at classiccmp.org> wrote:
>>  Are any DEC enthusiasts here jealous of this :
>>
>> https://www.flickr.com/photos/tony_duell/33427116663/in/dateposted-public/
>
> Yes.  I have a replica KM-11 but the real thing is cool.

Yes, I have a replica too. I made it before I got the real ones (I have 2
genuine KM11s...)

What I don't have, but have the prints for, is the W133 module, which is
a dual-height version of the board of transistors (I forget if that's the W130
or W131). I do not know if there was ever a dual height lamps board to
go with it, or if you just used 2 single-height boards.

-tony