Did we miss the 20th anniversary of classiccmp?

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Fri Apr 21 09:51:21 CDT 2017

    > On Apr 21, 2017, at 1:26 AM, Pontus Pihlgren wrote:

    > It makes me wonder, what is the oldest still running mailinglist?

I don't have access to my _old_ email (i.e. from the 80's) to confirm this,
and I don't think they still have copies of the very oldest mail, but the
IETF list has got to be pretty old (first meeting was early '86, but they may
not have had a mailing list for a while, yet).

Risks started in the summer of '85, so that one's older.

	Noel