WTB: BYT-8 Computer/Chassis

Systems Glitch systems.glitch at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 08:06:32 CDT 2017

All,

I'm on the virge of making a deal with vintagecomputermuseum on eBay over his BYT-8 he's had up for years. It's still overpriced but I can probably sell the boards out of it and make it a reasonable purchase. I already have a board set so really I just need the empty chassis.

Before I commit to buy from him (gag!) does anyone have a BYT-8 they want to sell me? The turnkey or full front panel versions are both acceptable. It can be totally empty, or if you want to sell the cards with it I can pay accordingly.

Thanks,
Jonathan