Microcomputer and misc for sale

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Wed Apr 5 23:53:29 CDT 2017

OK, thanks for the photos.  This confirms that this is gear I already have
- if others are interested, I'll back away (although spares are always
nice).  Thanks -- Ian

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."