Microcomputer and misc for sale

devin davison lyokoboy0 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 22:01:17 CDT 2017

Many people have been asking for details on the Hp gear. Here are some
pictures of everything.

https://postimg.org/gallery/wdgbt8lm/

I have powered up the machine and it boots up to hp basic. I never fired up
any of the external drive enclosures or the printer. If someone wants to
tell me how to test the external drives, I am more than willing to do so to
verify that they are in working order.

I have gotten several inquiries on the HP gear. Not sure how to handle many
people wanting the same gear, now that i have some pictures up showing the
model numbers, ill see if people are still interested and what they are
willing to offer.

--Devin